Kandersteg HS27 Approved hill

by Kaliak

Description

The Kandersteg ski club was founded in 1904. Initially, the club members met to practice various winter sports disciplines in Eggenschwand in the south of Kandersteg, where a small jumping hill was created. In 1920 the Lötschberg ski jump was built directly at the train station. However, in 1977 this ski jump had to be removed since the bypass road for loading cars into the Lötschberg tunnel railway was created. One year later the three jumping hills of the “Nationales Nordisches Zentrum” were opened. The costs of the construction at that time were 2.1m CHF, but they were not too much, because of the excellent summer training conditions and the many competitions on plastic mattings. From the first summer in 1979 until 1992 every year a great international ski jumping competition on plastic mattings has been hosted.

Summary

Type: Real Small
K-point: 24
Hill size: 27
Country: ch Switzerland
Last update date: 23.01.2023, 20:39
Current version: 9
Downloads: 580

History

Hill was approved by Areen 7 days ago
Version #9 was uploaded by Kaliak uploaded 9 days ago | Download

small changes

Version #8 was uploaded by Kaliak uploaded 13 days ago | Download

small changes

Version #7 was uploaded by Kaliak uploaded 24 days ago | Download

fixed custom lines

Version #6 was uploaded by Kaliak uploaded 26 days ago | Download

fixed custom lines

Version #5 was uploaded by Kaliak uploaded about 1 month ago | Download

small changes

Version #4 was uploaded by Kaliak uploaded about 1 month ago | Download

fixed gatenumbers fixed profile

Version #3 was uploaded by Kaliak uploaded about 2 months ago | Download

big changes

Version #2 was uploaded by Kaliak uploaded about 2 months ago | Download

the pole was removed, bands fixed, the lights fixed

Version #1 was uploaded by Kaliak uploaded about 2 months ago | Download

Initial upload