Cieszyn K20

by Palma

Description

The beginnings of the ski jumping hill at Cieszyn Municipal Forest (Lasek Miejski) date back to 1932. At that time, on the initiative of Karol Łamacz, a small facility was built, on which in January 1933 the first competition took place. Because the structure was temporary, a year later it was rebuilt according to the design of the well-known skier Gustaw Kożdoń. After the Second World War it was used for several years. In his youth, Tadeusz Kołder, later a coach of the Polish national ski jumping team, jumped here and lived next to the hill. In the mid-1950s, it began to fall into ruin. Later, it was planned to be rebuilt several times, but it never materialised.

Summary

Type: Retro Small
K-point: 20
Country: pl Poland
Last update date: 12.05.2024, 13:18
Current version: 1
Downloads: 34

History

Version #1 was uploaded by Palma uploaded 12 days ago | Download

Initial upload